Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Wet n Wild- Lust


Young Lust, you're dying and you're screamin' inside
Oh, you're guilty way before you've been tried
And it's crazy but you're diggin' it
Ooohh
---Aerosmith "Young Lust"



IMG_1350


This polish is from the Wet n Wild Color Craze collection. My Walgreens had them on sale so I scooped up this one and Morbid. Lust is a fruit punch pink with a purple glossy sheen. It's unusual and festive, so I think it's perfect for the holidays or special occasions, or whenever you want to feel glam. I loved the formula as well, it applied easily, dried quickly, and was fairly long-lasting, especially for the price. I will definitely wear it again, it's a nice color. The brush handle was a smidge short but in my stubby fingers, it was perfect. The polish wasn't too thick or thin and it was opaque in 3 coats, maybe 4 for good measure and maximum glossiness.

Report card:

Color= B (average, but it's not something ground-breaking)
Formula= A- (pretty dang good)
Brush= B+ (I like the short and stubbiness but I think some might find it clumsy)
Price= A- (normally a $1.99, even though I paid have priced for mine. Either way, not bad)

Overall= B+

No comments:

Post a Comment