Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!


"Gifts I'm preparin'
For some Christmas sharin'
But I pause because
Hangin' my stockin'
I can hear a knockin'
'Zat you, Santa Claus"
---Zat You Santa Claus, Louis Armstrong



IMG_1428



IMG_1425


Just a couple quick pics of the holiday skittle I've had for 3 days (til tonight). First pic is my left hand. Starting at thumb and heading to pinky, I had Wet n Wild "Lust", Wet n Wild "Caribbean Frost", China Glaze "Classic Camel", Nicole by OPI "Bah Plum-Bug" with a topcoat of Wet n Wild "Blitzen", and then Wet n Wild no name "Shiver???".

On the right hand, starting at pinky: Wet n Wild "Red Red", Wet n Wild "Morbid" plus Wet n Wild "Blitzen" topcoat, Wet n Wild no name "Wild Orchid???", L.A. Colors "Electrified", and Jazz "18K Gold."

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment