Saturday, December 25, 2010

Wet n Wild- Blue Moon


I said blue moon of Kentucky
keep on shining
Shine on the one that's gone and left me blue
---"Blue Moon of Kentucky" by Bill Monroe



IMG_1380


Not the best swatch, but take it from me, it's a gorgeous color. It's a deep inky blue with delicate shimmer and a great shiny, glossy finish. It's like looking into a pool of starlight.

Application is decent, brush was ok, but not the best. It dried quickly and lasted til I was bored with it (about 2 days). It wasn't easily scuffed nor was it very imprintable once dry. Once again, I am smitten with Wet n Wild.

Report card:

Color= B+ (I like it, it's dramatic, yet I can see it being casual too)
Formula= A- (very nice)
Brush= C+ (this particular one wasn't the best, it was just weird a little, but still fine)
Price= A+ (can't beat 99 cents!)

Overall= B+

No comments:

Post a Comment