Friday, December 31, 2010

L.A. Colors- Electrified


We gonna rock down to Electric Avenue
And then we'll take it higher
---Eddy Grant, Electric Avenue



IMG_1423


For just one dollar, I purchased this little gem at the Dollar Tree. It's a bright, hot pink foil-type glitter. I went on fairly well and dried pretty quickly and with a nice, hardy, smooth finish. It also lasted for a while, especially considering its cheapness.

But, it's not something I will wear over and over. I'll basically only wear it on Christmas or New Year's, maybe Valentine's Day. It's just not something I think is very versatile.

Report card:

Color= C+ (It's ok, but nothing you should break your back to find)
Formula= B- (pretty average)
Brush= C+ (a wee bit flimsy for this thickish polish)
Price= A+ (just a dollar, w00t!)

Overall= B-

No comments:

Post a Comment