Monday, December 27, 2010

L.A. Colors- Hot-blooded



Well, I'm hot blooded, check it and see
I got a fever of a hundred and three
Come on baby, do you do more than dance?
I'm hot blooded, I'm hot blooded
---"Hot Blooded" by Foreigner



IMG_1392


I wore this color on one hand shortly before Christmas, and another color, Morbid by Wet n Wild, on the other. Hot Blooded is a blood-toned brick red. It's a lovely color but unfortunately, it was sheer. This is 4 coats, and although it isn't too visible in this picture, there was a VNL.

I won't wear it again and slated it for frankening. I have better reds to wear. It was a buck though, so I won't feel too bad about it. I needed a red for frankening anyway.

Report card:

Color= C- (pretty unoriginal)
Formula= C- (sheer, dry time was too long, kinda smudgey even after a while, etc)
Brush= B (ok, average I'd say)
Price= A+ (just a dollar at Dollar Tree)

Overall= B-

No comments:

Post a Comment