Sunday, December 12, 2010

L.A. Colors "Paradise" pink


“He that does good for good's sake seeks neither paradise nor reward, but he is sure of both in the end”
---William Penn



IMG_1265


I love this color, seriously. It's a plummy fuschia creme. I HATE that it has no name, so I call it simply "Paradise Pink" since the package said "Paradise" on the top. It was a L.A. Colors 2 pack I found at Dollar General and half-off, when it was only a dollar to begin with. I love the color, the formula, the application, the finish, all of it. My only complaint is that it took forever to get opaque. This is 4 coats and even then, I still had a noticeable nail line in certain lights.

Report card:

Color= A- (probably not everyone's cup of tea, but I personally adore it)
Formula= A- (except for the opacity problem, no complaints)
Brush= A (no complaints)
Price= A+ (definitely no complaints here, it was a buck for 2 polishes without the sale I got on it of half off. So, I paid a quarter for this bad boy)

Overall= A-

No comments:

Post a Comment