Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Borghese- La Strada Rose


But friendship is the breathing rose, with sweets in every fold.
---Oliver Wendell Holmes



IMG_1244


This was my first Borghese polish. I really fell in love with the brush. This color is ok. It's nothing special, but it is still nice. Just sorta ordinary. It's a dusky rosy dark mauvey pink color with a fine glitter/shimmer. It applies like a dream and the brush is just awesome. Borghese brushes are my absolute favorite as of my experience currently. They are the perfect width and length and are not too flimsy nor too stiff, so it makes it very easy to apply the polish neatly. The pic doesn't show this, since my kids were bouncing around and knocking my strokes off kilter, but under normal circumstances, it's like it applies itself.

Report card:

Color= B (exactly average)
Formula= A- (pretty good, hardy, easily applies, quick-drying)
Brush= A+ (best ever, seriously)
Price= F (they are over 8 bucks at my Walgreens, which is waaaaay too much for this polish)

Overall= B-

No comments:

Post a Comment