Monday, December 20, 2010

Sinful Colors- Black on Black


I see a red door and I want it painted black
No colors anymore I want them to turn black
I see the girls walk by dressed in their summer clothes
I have to turn my head until my darkness goes
---"Paint It Black" Rolling Stones



IMG_1332


This is your simple plain black creme. I really like this formula too. I know some people would use black year-round but for me, it's strictly a fall or winter color. I used to be all about black polish, but not any more. I do love it for fall especially though. It's great for layering too though, and for stamping I'm sure. If you need a black, this one is just $1.99 and is great for the price. Look how glossy and pretty it ended up? It was opaque in two coats and dried quickly.

Report card:

Color= C- (very generic, it's hard to mess up black)
Formula= A- (very nice)
Brush= B+ (better than average)
Price= A- (just under $2, that's a great price)

Overall= B

No comments:

Post a Comment