Monday, December 6, 2010

Wet n Wild- Blitzen


More rapid than eagles his coursers they came,
And he whistled, and shouted, and call'd them by name:
"Now, Dasher! Now, Dancer! Now, Prancer, and Vixen!
"On, Comet! On, Cupid! On, Donder and Blitzen!
---anonymous, "A Visit From Saint Nicholas"



IMG_1228



IMG_1223


I saw this polish available at Walgreens recently. I am not usually a fan of glitters, but this one caught my eye. I bought this Maybelline polish (Iced Mauve) to have something of a similar color to the clear base to layer it over. I love that combination. However, I was less than thrilled with the Maybelline polish. I'll review that doozie later. But the Wet n Wild polish is awesome. I am really liking this brand.

It applied smoothly, dried quickly, and hardened into a perfect slightly glossy finish. It lasted a while also. I wore this for 4 days and it was flawless as of that last day. I really wanted a change, so I took it off, but I bet it would have lasted even longer. A great buy at just 1.99! And I noticed today that at my Walgreen's, they were half off, so if you'd like this polish, get thee there today to take advantage of the deal and get it even cheaper. They have others too, but this one was the one that I thought was most interesting.

Report card:

Color= A- (an interesting combination to be sure)
Formula= A (a really great polish, I had no complaints)
Brush= A- (it was better than your average brush, it applied very smoothly)
Price= A (1.99 for 2 polishes, this one, and a clear coat. Of course, they are small bottles, but I still think it's great buy, especially if you like glitters)

Overall= A-

No comments:

Post a Comment