Thursday, December 2, 2010

Nic's Sticks- I'm On a Deadline

Be able to meet any deadline, even if your work is done less well than it would be if you had all the time you would have preferred.
---Marilyn vos Savant (record holder for highest IQ)



IMG_1188


Fun color! This and the Need It Yesterday were my two favorites of the 4 Nic's Sticks a friend sent me. This is a shiny, rich, blurple type color. It has a very faint metallic sheen to it as well. Like the others, it is difficult to apply with the brush, and the formula is slightly thicker than NIY. But it's just a fun color and worth the effort to me, if you have no other color like it. It reminds me of the base color to whatever that nameless Wet and Wild polish I shared with you recently is.

Report card:

Color= B+ (fun, and more interesting than average)
Formula= C+ (sorta thick especially given the delicacy required with the application)
Brush= C- (very difficult to apply adroitly with the thickness of the polish, but even if it were smoother, it would still be difficult)
Price= F (these things are expensive in my opinion, given the little you get for the price, and the added difficulty of application)

Overall= C-

No comments:

Post a Comment