Wednesday, December 29, 2010

China Glaze- For Audrey


"Do you think we have a chance tonight?
As streetlights sing on Audrey’s song"
---Audrey, Start the Revolution, but Anberlin



IMG_1387


This is a bright, peppy, zippy robin's egg blue. The formula is extremely thick, and took a little while to dry, and was smudgey/imprintable for a while. It was fun though. I just wish I could find a similar color in a much nicer formula. It was fairly opaque though. I really don't have much else to say on it. Love the color, but the formula was a let-down.

Report card:

Color= A (very fun, nice, flattering on many skin tones)
Formula= D+ (very thick, globby, took a while to dry)
Brush= A- (nice, I tend to like China Glaze brushes)
Price= D+ (it's 5.99 I think? Kinda expensive)

Overall= C+

No comments:

Post a Comment