Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Sinful Colors- Courtney Orange

People do give me a hard time about my hair because it's orange and it's big.
---Carrot Top



IMG_1092


This orange is indeed orange and big. I love it! It's the perfect color for a fall-loving, funky-polish addicted, rootin' tootin' Volunteer fan. A lovely friend sent this to me along with several other polishes, and I am pretty sure this is one of my favorites from those. I know I did a crap-job of application, since I was juggling textbooks and studying at the same time, so there are no favors being done here. Trust me though, it's vibrant and so juicy looking I just want to take a bite. It's my only orange, and honestly, I don't think I need another. If I want to wear an orange, this is just-fine.

This also is a good example of why I like Sinful Colors. Great brush, great polish, great colors, great price. Can't beat that, my friend. So, if you're poor like me, but still want fun colors and quality polish without spending all your money, this is the brand for you.

Report Card:
Color= A- (fun and versatile. Maybe it's a common shade, but I like it, and I think it would look good on most skin-tones)
Formula= A- (pretty darn good, it might be a little slow to dry? Maybe I am just impatient)
Brush= A (better than average, and almost the best I've experienced. It might be a little prone to fanning out though.)
Price= A- (1.99 is hard to beat)

Overall= A-

No comments:

Post a Comment