Tuesday, November 23, 2010

OPI- I'm Not Really a Waitress


You were working as a waitress in a cocktail bar
When I met you
I picked you out, I shook you up, and turned you around
Turned you into someone new
---Human League "Don't You Want Me"



IMG_1198


This is my favorite red, maybe even my favorite polish ever. It's my go-to. It hits all the marks for me. It's classic, it's sexy, it's versatile, it's got faint shimmer, it applies like a dream, it dries quickly, has a glossy finish, and lasts for days. I would happily pay the 8 bucks for another bottle if I ran out of this one. It's just a perfect red for me.

Report card:
Color= A+ (everyone has red, but to me, this is THE red)
Formula= A+ (no complaints at all)
Brush= A (OPI brushes are always great)
Price= D- (OPI polishes are 8ish bucks, which is a lot of $$$ but this polish is a great investment)

Overall= B+

No comments:

Post a Comment