Sunday, January 2, 2011

Wet n Wild- nameless "Shiver?"


A new day is coming
People are changing
Ain't it beautiful
Crystal blue persuasion
---"Crystal Blue Persuasion" by Tommy James & the Shondelles



IMG_1413


Another of my nameless polishes I got in a Wet n Wild gift set shortly before Christmas. It was $4 for 5 polishes, not a bad deal, and they all seem to have great quality, especially considering the price. Ultimately, I've been frankening with most of them. They aren't really groundbreaking/unique colors, but the formulas are pretty nifty.

These colors were all nameless, but I googled around and I suspect this one is Shiver, or something very similar. It's a light, chilly blue. It's got a smooth, metallic/frost finish.

Ultimately, it's not a color I really see myself using over and over, but if blues or frosts are your thing, then this might be for you.

Report card:

Color= C- (not the most imaginative)
Formula= C (decent, especially considering the price)
Brush= B- (pretty good, but could be better)
Price= A+ (5 polishes for 4 dollars in a gift set! And WNW are usually a dollar anyway)

Overall= B-

No comments:

Post a Comment