Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sally Hansen- Diamond


"I loved being outside. We'd hold lightning bugs in our fingers and pretend they were diamond rings."
Loretta Lynn



IMG_1669


I bought this at Dollar Tree in a 2-pack. I found several Nail Prisms there. This one is "Diamond" and it's a silvery-grey base with lot of holo glitter. It applies....ok. It's pretty bleh to me. Not really here or there ya know. Kinda was gummy and slow to dry, but it does look interesting and pretty when it's all said and done. I just don't foresee an occasion where I'll wear this again unfortunately. Just not my style.

Report card:

Color= B+ (it's interesting, but I don't think flattering for many skin tones)
Formula= C (kinda is lowish marks all across the board, not the worst, but not good either)
Brush= D (pretty splayed and unruly)
Price= A+ (2 pack for a dollar, so 50 cents, woot!)

Overall= B-

No comments:

Post a Comment