Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Color Club- High Society


"Mike: [on telephone] This is the voice of doom.
Mrs. Lord: What?
Mike: This is to tell you your days are numbered.
[hangs up]
Mrs. Lord: Oh dear. One of the servants has been at the sherry again. "
---High Society, film (1956)



IMG_1650


Ignore the fuzz! lol


IMG_1651


In a word- LOVELY! I love this color and i was very flattering on me. And Color Club's quality was amazing, especially considering I found a set of 6 or 7 polishes at Ross's for just 8 bucks!!! I was shocked! This is definitely excellent quality polish here, so that was a great price!

It's a creme clayish taupeish greyish dreary-dayish cafe-au-laitish kinda color and I love it. Definitely classy! It also lasted forever and with a nice shiny finish and dried in a reasonable amount of time. It's a keeper!

Report card:

Color= A- (I've seen it with other brands, but it's done right)
Formula= A+ (excellent!)
Brush= B+ (a smidge thin but still fine)
Price= B- (not considering the awesome price at Ross, which ended up about a buck a bottle, it can be found for between 3 and 4 dollars online at various locations)

Overall= B+

No comments:

Post a Comment